NATIONAL CERTIFICATE: WOLESALE AND RETAIL OPERATIONS SPECIALISING IN FORECOURT SUPERVISION
W&R SETAL ACCREDITED PROGRAMME
NATIONAL CERTIFICATE: WHOLESALE AND RETAIL OPERATIONS SPECIALISING IN FORECOURT SUPERVISION
saqa id: 58206
We specialise in learnerships that are aligned primarily to the Transport Sector (TETA) and Wholesale and Retail Sector (W&RSETA). Individuals are able to articulate through our learning pathway in various workplace-orientated programmes. Some of our learnerships can be broken into programmes which address very specific requirements in the workplace.
This programme is developed around a planned combination of learning outcomes that will provide learners with the knowledge and applied competence in wholesale and retail operations on a formal route to acquiring operational skills in the wholesale and retail sector.
PURPOSE OF THE PROGRAMME
This programme will serve to provide the wholesale and retail sectors with employees that can perform the operation functions to industry standards, optimise productivity and improve service levels. The qualifying learner will undergo personal development that will contribute to increased productivity and standards in the workplace. For a full list of modules and more information, contact us now.
WHAT CAN THE LEARNER EXPECT
While the qualifying learners will experience personal growth and development, workplace succession planning will be more readily achieved after this programme is completed. The learner will be exposed to the following learning areas:
• Explaining the flow of stock and sales through a wholesale/retail operation
• Prioritising personal and team tasks
• Demonstrating an understanding of the concept of shrinkage and losses within a wholesale and retail environment
• Creating positive customer perceptions
• Understanding the relationship between the bottom line of a business and the factors that will impact on it
• Explaining how own job can impact on the bottom line of a business
• Measuring, estimating, and calculating physical quantities in practical situations
• Using simple and compound interest to make sense of and define a variety of situations
• Using a variety of strategies to deal with potential conflict in a team or group
MODE OF DELIVERY
Whether you are an individual looking to further a career in logistics and supply chain disciplines or a business executive responsible for your workforce’s development and training – we can help you with your learning and development requirements. Contact us and we will be happy to discuss relevant and appropriate solutions.
DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS?
Open Learning Group (Pty) Ltd ‐ Reg No. 1997/020392/07 a subsidiary of Open Learning Holdings (Pty) Ltd ‐ Reg No. 1998/009375/07 Open Learning Group is registered with the
Department of Higher Education and Training as a private higher education institution under the Higher Education Act, 1997 ‐ Registration Certificate No.: 2009/HE07/005.